To provide guests with comfort while booking a safari with Brave Africa during and after the coronavirus pandemic, we have crafted new policies for cancelations and reschedules. Beyond the updated policy outlined below, all of Brave Africa’s standard Terms and Conditions apply. These policies are in effect for all safaris scheduled for departure by March 31, 2021.
Early 2021 Season Departures
Safaris Departing January 1, 2021 – March 31, 2021
- Reschedule (with 30 days’ notice) for any available departure date through December 31, 2021—for any reason and without penalty.
- For departure dates rescheduled for late 2021 (April 1 – December 31), apply 100% of your reservation credit, AND get a further 10% bonus, towards your rescheduled booking.
- If a booking is rescheduled for late 2021 (April 1 – December 31), our standard booking and cancelation policy applies.
- The terms set out above are subject to availability and apply only to bookings with Brave Africa. Brave Africa is not responsible for the booking and cancelation policies of other safari operators or travel agencies. Brave Africa’s Book with Confidence Promotion and standard booking and cancelation policies cannot be overridden by another party.
Low-Risk Bookings — Book Now, Pay Later
Early 2021 Season trips will be confirmed and held with a greatly reduced, non-refundable deposit as well as a generous 30th-day timing for the remaining balance due and cancelations.
- Deposit to hold bookings. At the time of booking, guests pay a greatly reduced, non-refundable deposit—solely to be used to confirm and hold the reservation.
- $400 for 6 nights / 7 days itinerary (regardless of party size)
- $600 for 9 nights / 10 days (regardless of party size)
- Balance Due. Confirm and hold your space now. There is no need to pay anything beyond the non-refundable deposit until the 30th day prior to departure.
- The remaining balance is due by the 30th day before departure to confirm the trip.
- Cancelations are allowed for any reason up to 31 days prior to departure with no penalty (except for the reduced non-refundable deposit).
- 100% of any voluntary advanced payments towards the balance due (not the non-refundable deposit) will be refunded in full if the booking is canceled prior to the 30th day before departure.
Although safari reschedules and cancelations are typically not permitted within 30 days of departure due to investments already made on behalf of the guests, Brave Africa understands the unpredictability of this pandemic. As such, we will exercise as much flexibility as we are able on a case-by-case basis should COVID-19 impact your ability to go on safari (e.g., flight cancelations, border closures, W.H.O. guidance, or you or someone in your party tests positive for coronavirus).
Brave Africa reserves the right to update our Book with Confidence policy at any time. We will constantly reevaluate the pandemic situation and extend flexibility as required. However, any modifications or termination of this policy will NOT retroactively affect any previously-made bookings.